Monday, February 11, 2013

Love Is In...

The Air My Stomach.

We celebrate Valentine's Day early this year because The Prairie Daddy is heading on the road for ultrasound.  I surprised him and The Prairie Kid tonight with a special dinner and he surprised me with flowers.  Funny, we never talked about having a Valentine's night but it was obviously on both of our minds.  : )  I love how the two become one.

 

We had home-grown rib eye steak, sauteed spinach, marinated tomatoes and cucumber and twice baked potatoes.

This is heaven on a fork...

We made things extra special for The Prairie Kid
And for dessert we had some of The Prairie Daddy's favorite dessert: sour cream raisin pie
I am one blessed, spoiled girl.  I am so thankful for my two amazing guys.  And I didn't have any trouble sharing a yummy meal with them either!

No comments: