Saturday, November 1, 2008

Training Update

Its been a little while since I have mentioned The Prairie Kid's potty training. My last mention of it was telling you all about my failures and his having a hay day with me. Soon after I told the Lord that I didn't know what I was doing and I would like it if He would potty train my kid. And within the week The Prairie Kid was wanting to wear undies. Every week we progressed and now we're at a great place. We still have a couple accidents a week but he is sleeping every night with undies and in 3 weeks he's only wet the bed once. The accidents usually happen when he's playing and just doesn't seem to want to be distracted. Overall I have been really pleased with how its all gone. It is really awesome to hear the sweet sound of your son peeing in the potty. He even wipes off the rim with TP and puts the seat down.

No comments: