Sunday, September 18, 2011

Celebrating 10 Years

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary on September 1st. We went to Jackson for a nice 2 1/2 day getaway. The weather was beautiful and it was a great time to relax and celebrate in the midst of our crazy-busy lives.

We stayed at the Snow King Resort Hotel at the base of the ski hill. Here we are before heading out for a special dinner.


We enjoyed a sunset drive after dinner



And before we headed home we decided to try out the alpine slide on the ski hill...here is the view of our resort on the way up the mountain on the chair lift

A quick pic before embarking on our "sleds"

We left the top at the same time. I was so slow that The Prairie Daddy had time to put his sled away and get ready to take my picture before I arrived...
I feel extremely blessed to say that I am more in love with my husband now than I even was on our wedding day. Prairie Daddy, thank you for being such a wonderful partner.

No comments: