Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas Morning

We had a great Christmas. We enjoyed Christmas Eve with dear friends but I don't have any pictures of it because I let my friend take all the pics with her camera and I haven't confiscated them from her yet. : )

Christmas morning was fun. We enjoyed our "tree" with lots of presents together. We went to church to celebrate Jesus' birthday and then to The Prairie Dad's parent's house to celebrate with the whole family.

These were found in The Prairie Kid's stocking...he was THRILLED! I'm so thankful he is so easy to please.

And he had never had spaghetti-o's before!


Checking out Dad's loot


This was the "grand finale"...the remote helicopter he REALLY wanted


What a fun morning!

Ready for church.

Patiently waiting to dive into the next round of presents at Grandma's house!

No comments: