Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mountain Fun

What a great Mother's Day!  I had a quiet morning to myself because The Prairie Kid spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's.  I got new shoes and a coffee before church.  We had a nice lunch with all of the local family.  Then our little family played tennis and enjoyed the park.  The Prairie Daddy beat me, how rude.  And when we got home we headed out on the 4-wheeler to the mountain to let water out of our reservoir.  It was BEAUTIFUL out.  We saw 3 coyotes, lots of elk, deer and antelope.  We had a great time! 


Have you ever taken a self portrait while riding on the back of a 4-wheeler???

We're headed to the middle of that mountain ahead!
 
A couple of elk...
Our favorite Foster Reservoir
Two Irrigators in a Pea Pod
Man I could kiss this face off!
A girl and her dog : )



Me and my Mountain Man

No comments: