Thursday, June 24, 2010

Great Lesson On Daily Provision

I am so excited about the new Bible study my friends and I are doing together. Another friend told me about it and how much she enjoyed it. I am so thankful she shared with me about it because it is awesome! It is Beth Moore's "A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place." We just finished week 2 and I am hooked.

This week I loved how God showed us that we have a DAILY need for Him. I love how the manna He provided the Israelites is a representation of the daily food that He wants to provide us spiritually. I know that I need regular time with Him; I have known this for a long time. However, the way the Scriptures point to this and how it was worded was refreshing and new. I am amazed at how God's grace is sufficient in perfect personal proportion every single morning for His children, just like the manna.

Lord, thank You for providing everything we need. Please help me to gather what You offer with joy and obedience!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're hooked! I LOVED the mana truth I learned from that week, it was huge for me too!