Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Blessing In The Backyard

I looked out tonight just in time to see 6 buck mule deer in velvet coming over the hay field fence toward the house. I crept out onto the deck with my camera. The flash and the sound didn't seem to bother them so I went all the way to the fence at the edge of the yard. They continued to be unbothered and made their way toward me. I had fun taking lots of pictures. I couldn't get them very clear with the auto focus and I am not good at manually focusing but I wanted to share my blessing.

It was an added blessing the background was the sky changing colors at dusk.





Sometimes I am still in sheer awe that God chose this place for us.

1 comment:

Words Can't Express How Beautiful It Is! said...

Just beautiful Erin! It does me good to see WY in all it's wonder!