Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will I Ever Catch Up?

I am so behind on this blog. I think about it often...planning in my head what I will say and taking pictures along the way. Time is not allowing me to get to this like I'd like, however.
The last post was about the graduation party for our nephew. So much has happened since then but what??? I will let my pictures be the guide.
In the first week of June we needed to move cattle. I actually fell off my horse at the start of the morning. It knocked the wind out of me pretty good and I hobbled around for a couple of days but thankfully healed up quickly and didn't do any damage. I was actually hoping for a good bruise or two out of the deal to show for my pain but that didn't even happen.

I actually took these pictures on my cell phone...







No comments: