Friday, April 24, 2009

My "Little" Baby

I am not sure I will ever get over how fast these little people in our lives change and grow! Again, I am asking "how?" Where does time go? This post is recent pics of The Prairie Kid...this is my baby...when did he get so big?

Cutie Big Boy ready for church last week


After working with Daddy outside

Goofer
Really Goofy

The World's Cutest/Most Ferocious Lion
And The World's Cutest Lion Backside
And this morning we found our "little" baby trying to swing in the baby swing stored in one of the guest rooms!

Little Actor
What was really funny was a little later we heard him yell and cry out and The Prairie Daddy went upstairs to check on him and he couldn't get out!
I know I can't stop him from growing or slow time down so for now I will just cherish the moments!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness...he is soooooooooo big and soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous! I cannot wait to see you guys but please ask him to knock it off! The baby swing pics are hilarious...he just wants to be like his baby cousin Kai...oh, wait, Kai is already too big for the swing too:(