Monday, September 28, 2009

Lapse In Photography Leads To The Unknown

My pictures stop telling my story at this point. I don't know who I am or what I have been doing since my sister-in-law's birthday party.

I just looked back at my schedule book. Now I know who I am and where I've been again. I had some great "girl's time" that next week. Faith the Fabulous and I went to see Julie and Julia. Loved it! The only disappointment was the fact that we couldn't go out for a gourmet, authentic (or even pseudo) French dinner afterward. We did go out for dinner though and it was awesome to be kid and hubby free for an evening. Although, we're never entirely hubby free since Faith the Fabulous' hubby seems to need to be connected through phone and text on any given occasion that the girl's are trying to be void of any testosterone in the air. : ) Love you Faith the Fabulous' wonderful husband, but come on! Open the fridge, choose a tupperware, set it in the microwave, push a series of buttons, and eat! She will be home soon enough!

We have an on-going inside joke that all he eats is burnt popcorn when she's gone. Sadly enough, its not really a joke. Bless you Faith the Fabulous...and at least you're not unsure of your necessity and importance around your house!

Anyways, back to girly-girls.

I got to spend a lot of time with Molly the Marvelous that week too. It was fun! We got lots of stuff done for Moms Together and her daughter's 12th birthday party. We also had to practice the Hannah Montana Hoedown Throwdown dance for the birthday party too. I don't know if I will allow for pictures or movies to enter this blog on that one. We'll have to see. : )

I think I am ready to move on to the next post. Wow! We're cruising now!

No comments: