Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One Of Those

Have you ever had a friend that you can just pick up right where you left off? Even if it has been 5 years? I have a few of those. One of them decided to venture our direction from Texas with her brother on their Spring break. It was so nice to have them here.

I felt like I was on vacation too. We did fun vacationy things; ate out, went on drives, sat around and talked, played games, ate chocolate, visited a museum, went shopping, slept in. Ahhh, it was so nice to go on Spring break with my teacher friends.

The Brother took most of the pictures for their trip but I talked him into taking a few with my camera. I forgot to unload the ones from his camera before they left. Thank God for Facebook!
I miss you guys! I hope another five years doesn't go by before we do this again!



No comments: