Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Barefoot And Headed To The Pros

One of the things about The Prairie Kid that I am torn between fearing and being proud of is his love for sports...especially baseball. Why am I afraid, you ask? Well, have you ever seen the amount of time sports families spend on the field? In the car? At practice? I support sports but I do know that my family spent the majority of the time on a soccer field or going to and from a soccer field for years. I am not sure that is my ideal for our family. However, I don't want to squash any passions and talents that my kids may have. So, we'll lay this one in the hands of the Father and wait to see what His plan is. Until then, we get to watch these fun videos of The Prairie Kid interpreting the game of baseball.

This is on Father's Day while we were out at Mom and Dad's ranch. It is nice that The Prairie Kid is so willing to provide free entertainment on occasions such as this.


Notice the slide? Pretty funny, eh? I am amazed at how well he actually swings a bat and can hit a ball. He's not even 3!

No comments: