Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Song Of Comfort For Me

I popped in my least-listened to CD from Jennifer Knapp the other day. I haven't had the best of weeks. I have been a bit depressed and struggling with a few things. This song really got my attention and I enjoyed listening to it many times throughout the week. I thought I'd share it with you all.

Tomorrow is Father's Day and I am looking forward to honoring The Prairie Daddy and spending a little time with his family. Bright and early Monday morning I will be heading off to camp to be a counselor for 5th and 6th grade girls with our church. It should prove to be an exciting week. I hope that I am not too tired...it will be long days and early mornings. I am not an "early morning kind of girl." I will also miss my bed and family. The Prairie Kid will stay at his grandma's for part of the week and then The Prairie Daddy will have him on his own.

I am hopeful that camp will be a good time for me to re-focus a bit and spend some good time with my Father. I think I am in need of a little Father/Daughter time : )

For all of you daddy's out there...Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

erin said...

I hope you have a great week with your 5th and 6th grade girls. Maybe looking at the Bible, at God, through their young eyes will help pull you out of your funk. Blessings to you this week!