Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can It Be?

Can it be? I have some time to write another post this week? I am choosing to allow this time because it is therapeutic for me in the middle of a very stressful schedule right now. I will not let myself feel guilty for setting aside some time this afternoon to take a rest from work, house chores, etc.

The last post that I wrote about the events of our life (other than incredibly beautiful cupcakes) was in December. DECEMBER! It is MARCH! Oops.

After Christmas life went back to "normal" routine for a whole...week...and then we jumped into the remodels of 2 bathrooms and prepped for a trip to Hawaii.

The remodels were a little frustrating but ended up good. I got to listen to a whole lot of sermons and seminars while doing some finishing work in one bathroom.

And then we left for Hawaii. And you can see pictures on the next post!

No comments: