Friday, June 10, 2011

Seattle Fun

The Prairie Kid and I are in Seattle again! We arrived on Tuesday night and it has been a full, eventful trip thus far! We came out here for my Big Nephew's graduation from high school (this is my oldest sister's son). My other sister decided to make it easy for all of us and had a due date to have a baby within 2 weeks of this event! Convenient, eh?

I have a great story about our trip out here but that'll have to wait for another day when I have more time to blog. Today, I'll share a snapshot of some of the things we've been up to.


Everyone is mesmerized with watching The Baby Girl (I may have even been accused of being a "vulture" when it comes to lingering and watching and gawking of The Baby)

She is about the sweetest thing EVER!
An outing to the zoo was a fun adventure for The Prairie Kid, The New Big Brother and myself.



After her first bath at home...

Okay, I'm going to continue our trip on the next post...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet, I love her curly black hair and dark pinky skin! How wonderful to share in that special family time!