Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back to normal...and a prayer request

Did you miss me?

Well, you will be super proud of me. I have bathed 3 of that last 4 days and I went to town 3 days in a row. That is why I bathed. Today I didn't go to town, so I didn't bathe.

Date Night was awesome. I was able to be my own bathed person. We went and saw the movie 10,000 BC. I liked it. It had adventure, a love story, suspense, history (kind of), fantasy, and a good story of perserverance and sacrifice.

Then, we went out to dinner and I ate and ate and ate until I regretted it. And I still had some left over to bring home!

Today I don't have any wonderful stories for you. Not that they haven't been occuring (like finding The Prairie Kid hidden under the dining room table furiously trying to get a new can of Pringles open) but I just don't quite have what it takes to put it all together for a wonderful blog post. Why is that you ask? Well, I have been preparing some special things for the guests that are coming over for Easter dinner. I am sure I'll have some more good stories to share with you as the week progresses.

On a not-so-light note, I would like to ask you all to pray for our foster daughter. She had a doctor's appointment yesterday where something of concern arose. They are going to be running some tests to further investigate. I will let you know what comes of that.

No comments: