Friday, March 28, 2008

He's Here!

At 2:15am this morning The Nephew, Kai Thianny Ngono, made his entrance! He weighed in at 8lbs. 11 oz and 20 inches long! Way to go Sis! That is a prized bull calf you produced!


It was a long few days of pre-labor. She was admitted into the hospital about 4 hours before Kai arrived. It was scary at the end when his little heart rate dropped and it was an emergency to get him out. But The Sister, my new hero, pushed through and got that boy out without ever having a single drug! WOW! Everything worked out just fine and we have a beautiful, healthy new addition to our family!

These are the only pics I've received so far and they're from a camera phone so they aren't the best quality. I'll post more as soon as I get them! The New Mommy and Baby are doing great and The Sister is in New Mommy Wonderland. Ahhh, what a sweet time. I'm ready to do it again!

No comments: