Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Sister's Having A Baby!

We are all getting so excited as we anticipate the arrival of The Nephew any time! He is due to arrive on Tuesday the 25th but you all know that isn't the way it always goes. They live in Seattle, so I'll have to wait to see him.

I will get to go out and visit next month for 5 days. And I am leaving The Kiddos at home! I have a feeling that The Prairie Daddy will either do everything he can to find people to watch The Kiddos for him the whole time, or he'll have a brand new appreciation for me when I return!
Yesterday I talked to The Sister and she gave me the latest update after her check up. I relayed the news to The Prairie Daddy. The conversation went like this:
Prairie Mama: "Guess what? I talked to The Sister and The Baby dropped!"
Prairie Daddy: "He's out?"
Prairie Mama: "Uh, no. He dropped...like in her...you know, like he's in the ready position."
It must be a girl thing.
Here is my ready-to-pop sister:

And here she is at her shower with her significant other, The Daddy:

No comments: