Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Pleas Of The Heart

I have been experiencing some sweet times of worship lately. Our God is so deserving and worthy of our worship. He is also so gracious and good to bless us in those times as well. I am continually amazed that through Jesus we have free access to the Holy of Holies. I am awed that I can enter the throne room of God and call upon Him. "Daddy!" To think that each and every one of us can have a father/child relationship with the One who spoke the heavens into place! Wow.

The two songs that I will post below have become songs that are truly the pleas of my heart. It if funny because it is as if the writers borrowed the longings of my heart and soul while they put the words and music together.

I hope you enjoy them.




One Pure And Holy Passion (One Day Live Album Version) - Candi Pearson






Set The World On Fire - Britt Nicole

No comments: