Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ready Or Not

Here kindergarten comes.

I am not ready. Even so, the school district only gave us one kindergarten registration day. They did not even bother to call me and ask me if I was ready or not.

Granted, we could have The Prairie Kid stay home for another year but that is not where we are feeling God's leading. I know better than to disobey.

Thankfully I was able to fill out the plethora of paperwork without sobbing all over it, after all I don't actually send him until August 23rd. I am glad we will have his 5th birthday the week before school starts.

School starts. : ( I can barely type it without wanting to cry.

I think this would be easier if I had another kiddo at home but I know God's timing for our family is perfect. PERFECT. Could it get any better than that?

No comments: