Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Testosterone-Driven, Spastic Toddler Self-Entertainment

The Prairie Kid was having a Crazy Moment the other day. I was able to get it captured on video for us all. I think laughter is contagious and you can't help but have a better day after watching the simplicity and joy of a two year old "hutball" loving Prairie Kid.







And yes, if you are wondering, I let The Prairie Kid wear the same pjs day after day, all day, if he so chooses (unless we go to town). When they get gross enough, we change to "new pjs" and wash the old, transforming them back into "new pjs." However, I am glad to report that I do not have the same lax practices with his diapers. My Prairie Kid has a clean butt.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was just going to comment on the pj's. They must be his favorite.