Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Birthday Party

I finally had time today to sit down and get a birthday party post together. Now my house hasn't been picked up, dinner isn't made, and there is laundry beckoning but I am sure that after the past two days I don't have to be in too big of a hurry to do my chores. I think blogging should take priority over housework, don't you?

I forgot to tell you what The Prairie Daddy got for his birthday. It was one of those presents that made me feel like it was my birthday again too because the whole family gets to enjoy it. What is this far-reaching gift?



Satellite radio for the house and car! Yea!


The family birthday party on Saturday was a great time. Here is a video and some pics:



I guess I should wrap up blogging and get some dinner prepared. The laundry may be able to wait but I don't thinking eating can!

No comments: