Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Tia

This post is dedicated to my wonderful sister.



Happy Birthday!



You have become one of my best friends and biggest cheerleaders. Thank you for always listening and being there for me. I treasure our relationship. You are a beautiful woman in so many ways. You are loyal, dedicated, smart, passionate and hard working. You are sensitive, fun, humble and caring. And I think you're a super mom. I love you.



And so does The Prairie Kid. And he wanted to share that love with you today, however in the clip below you will soon find out he is also sharing that birthday love with another family member as well. There is a little confusion around here with several birthdays happening this month but we know you'll understand. I wish you could have been around all week as he repeatedly sang you happy birthday. It is his favorite song these days. He is now beginning to sing it to himself.




No comments: