Thursday, November 5, 2009

Warfare

I am inspired by a family of bloggers that I follow. They're all posting 100 things they're thankful for. I think I need this weapon in my battle. : ) I know that if I am focused on the good stuff then I am not focused on the frustrating. So, I will start off today with part of my list...and we'll see how it goes...I may need to do this way past 100. : )

I am thankful for...

1. Having a personal relationship with the God of the universe.
2. My dear husband.
3. My precious son.
4. A home with extra rooms where I can invite people in.
5. The view of the mountains out my windows.
6. Eggnog. One of my few treats left.
7. Gluten-free oatmeal. Yes, I am thankful for it.
8. A computer in which to connect to others even though I am in the middle of nowhere.
9. My church family.
10. My apron. I love cooking without having to change my clothes afterward.
11. High school football. (Win that semi-final tomorrow Broncs!)
12. Fall decorations.
13. Wyoming weather. It is 65 in November.
14. Digital photography.
15. Girlfriends.

No comments: