Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Not Such A Prima Donna

We have a new house guest this week. Her name is Daisy. When we agreed that she could come and stay with us I expected to have a needy, whiny prima donna on our hands. I have been pleasantly surprised that Daisy is actually very agreeable, easy going, and fun. She has only pottied inside once while being here. And thankfully, it wasn't too hard to clean up, especially for me, since I was sleeping and it is was The Prairie Daddy who found it!


We have been busy this week and today I am home more than I have been. Daisy was a little more needy but so was I so it has worked out well. We cuddled while I worked on some things in the office this morning and while The Prairie Kid and I read some books after lunch.


Daisy will be with us until Saturday and then maybe again for another week toward the end of the month. The Prairie Kid has been pretty excited that she is here and it will be fun to have her again.


Here are some pictures of Daisy:

No comments: