Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Pseudo Vent Session

I decided to have a pseudo vent post. I am not really mad but I thought it would be fun to share with you things that had the potential to make me mad. I am thankful that these things really don't make me mad even though they are happening. So, here is a little dramatization of what a post might look like if I really was mad.

I have been wanting to put up a post about a fun adventure The Prairie Family had this weekend with video. However, my lovely camcorder software has decided to corrupt itself and I am unable to upload my videos. After a call to Sony today I am going to try to uninstall and reinstall the software so that hopefully I'll be back in business soon. Until then, you'll have to wait for the fun adventure post.

But who wants to stay mad at Sony? Let's get mad at something else for a minute. There is an intruder at our place. She is bold and unrelenting. We have tried to keep her out with numerous different approaches: hairspray, dryer sheets, two types of deterrent from the gardening store, and yelling. These things don't stop her. But she is stopping the lettuce from growing, the beets from thriving, the carrots from having tops, the trees from having leaves, and the birds from their bird feeder. AND she is teaching her baby to be a pest as well! What nerve!




Okay, while I'm at it I might as well show you this:




What else can I say?

Aren't all of the pictures really too cute to be mad?

No comments: